Behind the success of Bozok Tractor lies the strong corporate culture and principles adopted by its employees. The general policies prepared for Bozok Tractor employees to fulfill their duties in the best way are based on the principles summarized below:
• Professional environment and conditions are provided to all employees without any discrimination where they can use and develop their talents and skills.
• Adequate salary and other additional opportunities are offered in line with the market and current conditions.
• Employees are provided with training and internship opportunities that will enable them to develop related to their duties and increase their success.
• Employees who fulfill the requirements of a higher title within the framework of their career plans are promoted.
• In mutual trust, understanding and communication, new ideas are produced and solutions are found.
• Systems that encourage and reward success and excellence are established.
The principle that the first condition of success is respect for the person and human dignity is adopted, and it is believed that human resources and its development are the most valuable factors of a permanent institution.